Developers Specific to Your Needs
What you need and value in a developer is unique. That’s why we take the time and energy to understand what you want, and then hire the right people for your team. Our process of screening, testing and interviewing candidates is centered around your existing team’s needs.
How do we guarantee you’re happy? By involving you in every step of the process.
We exclusively offer fully dedicated development teams. This distinction allows us to focus on building the best teams, invest in team dynamics, and employ long-term retention strategies.
Because teams are specified and hired per client requirements, we encourage and request the client to be part of our collaborative recruitment process.
Typically, we encourage clients to:
- Provide a detailed job description
- Provide any unique tests they might give to a typical candidate
- Provide questions to be asked during an interview
- Participate in the interview either by video or audio
- Make the final choice of candidate.
A company culture of values
Your most valuable asset is your people. By creating a positive atmosphere and collective vision, we’ve built a culture that ensures your team will thrive both technically and personally. This boosts morale and retention. People are important to us, which is why valuing your developers and loving the community is where our heart lies.
We facilitate a family-like work community by organizing company and family outings, and encouraging a relaxed and open environment during the work day. Unlike most Indian Companies, we have a flat organization structure, where developers have direct access to management staff. By investing in our people and their families, we build a strong work community that people want to be a part of for a long time.
Our focus from our founding has been to run a business that creates an impact for good in people’s lives. We have partnered with multiple organizations that passionately serve the mentally and physically disabled. Spending time and energy in these communities has had an enormous impact on the morale and lives of those who are disabled, as well as our team. We will continue to serve, hoping to leave a lasting legacy of positive change.
Through your continuing working relationship
Communication is core to quality development. We have a strong team of communicators that help facilitate the working relationship between you and your developers. You have direct access to your team, but cross cultural communication can sometimes be tricky. We’re here to guide you through the process.
Our teams take great pride in working directly with our clients rather than through layers of Indian management. They recognize the trust we put in them to represent our company, and they take that responsibility seriously.
These are some steps we take to ensure our clients’ development capacity grows through their continuing working relationship with their teams:
- Your team is made up of real people, whether in the U.S. or India. That is why we encourage our clients to communicate everyday with their developers–even if some days it can only be as brief as a ten minute chat.
- Our teams work staggered hours to make sure that you get at least 3-4 hours of overlap of work time with them. Everyone has webcams and headsets, U.S. area code phone numbers using Vonage, and a PolyComm system in our conference rooms for bigger meetings.
- Everyone uses Google Hangouts, Skype, or other chat tools all throughout their work time.
- Daily status reports are sent by developers to their client managers by the end of each workday.
- All our code remains within client custody, either because it’s housed on their development environment, or because our developers check in their code multiple times a day.
- We strongly encourage our clients to come and visit. It’s a great opportunity to connect with your team on a more personal level, which benefits your relationship. On top of that, it’s an adventure. We even made an India travel guide.